The Barnstable County Bar Association (BCBA) has a rich tradition of serving the legal profession and the public on Cape Cod. We strive to improve the administration of justice, enhance the professionalism of the bar, advance the interests of the profession, educate our members and the public about the law, and improve access to justice in our community.
When you join the BCBA, you:
- Keep informed through seminars, workshops and other programs on a variety of legal topics important to your practice.
- Develop opportunities to expand your practice by developing new business relationships, participating in the BCBA Lawyer Referral Program, and making yourself known by participating in seminars and speaking on panels.
- Enhance your expertise by taking advantage of opportunities to interact more closely with judges and lawyers in your area at educational and social events, and by working with our substantive committees.
- Help your community while improving the image of lawyers by volunteering for BCBA programs to help those in need of services in your community.
- Save on business expenses by saving on seminars, social functions and office supplies and equipment through discounts offered to members.
Join the BCBA
BCBA dues are $100.00 per year. The dues are calculated from July 1 of each year and are generally tax deductible as a business expense.
- Please click here to download a membership application which you can fill out and mail or fax to the BCBA office.
- Please click here to download an application for lawyer referral service which you can fill out and mail or fax to the BCBA office.